Fan Club Party 2017 FAQ05/11/17
- Attendees must have their printed ticket AND a government issued ID in order to gain access to the Fan Club Party. Tickets will be available to print closer to the event date (you will receive an email with these details).
- As it is the minimum age to be a Fan Club member, you must be 13 years old to attend the event.
- For members chosen who are between 13 and 17 years old, ONE parent or legal guardian is required to accompany that chosen member. If you are a confirmed winner and under 18, please fill out this form with your chaperone’s information.
- You must bring a picture ID with you in order to gain access to the party, unless you are a child who does not have a picture ID.
- Tickets are non-transferable. Your ID must match the name on your ticket.
- Seating at the Fan Club event is general admission on a first come, first served basis.
Video cameras, monopods, tripods, and audio recording devices are not permitted inside the Grand Ole Opry House at any time. This policy will be strictly enforced. You may bring in a digital, disposable or 35mm camera. The Opry reserves the right to disallow photography as warranted.
The Grand Ole Opry House and Opry Entertainment Complex are located just off Briley Parkway (TN 155) at: 2804 Opryland Drive (use One Opry Mills Drive for online directions) Nashville, TN 37214
For detailed driving directions from your point of departure, we suggest you visit the mapping website of your choice (i.e., Mapquest.com, maps.google.com, etc.) and input physical address: One Opry Mills Drive, Nashville, TN 37214 as the destination address.
The Opry House shares parking with Opry Mills Mall and can be accessed via Exit 11 or 12 off Briley Parkway (TN 155).
If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.